As part of the Anniversary Year celebration, Boys & Girls Harbor is building partnerships with like-minded industry leaders to assure that the next 75 years are filled with positive, empowered, engaged youth growing up in the Harlem community. The Harbor will collaborate with your company to develop a tailored association with one of our signature programs that best fits your company’s philanthropic commitment: 1) Preschool 2) Afterschool or 3) Conservatory for the Performing Arts.
Partner Benefits Include:
In addition to your tailored association with a specific program, your company will also receive leadership recognition and marketing and branding benefits during the Harbor’s 75th Anniversary Year (ending December 2012).
- Year-long recognition on general Harbor promotional materials
- Corporate Partner profile in a Harbor-wide e-communication, sharing the value of the partnership with our Harbor students/families and patrons
- Invitations with reserved seating to Harbor’s Guest Artist programs and student performances, and to all Harbor programming throughout the Anniversary year
- Complimentary ticket(s) to the Harbor Investment Conference, on Friday, February 3, 2012, hosted by leading money managers in the industry
- Complimentary invitation(s) to Harbor Salute to Achievement on June 7, 2012, at the Heckscher Building, in El Teatro and El Café
Download Corporate Partner Executive Summary
Contact Kathryn Bise, Chief Development Officer, 212.828.9582 email@example.com for more information on the Harbor’s Corporate Partner Program and other corporate opportunities.
Check out our current Harbor Corporate Partners.
Boys & Girls Harbor is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. The Harbor answers to the health and well being of the children and youth we serve. We are committed to ethical, accountable management of donor funds and communicate regularly with the Harbor community about our program results and the impact of contributions from our donor community. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kathryn Bise, Chief Development Officer, at 212.828.9582 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gifts are tax-deductible to the extent of the law. The Harbor respects every donor’s privacy.