As the largest multidisciplinary arts training organization in Harlem, the Conservatory has offered arts exposure and low-cost training to students of all ages and levels of proficiency for the past 41 years through:
- Highly esteemed international faculty who work with professional artists and educators.
- Experienced teaching faculty, artists, and musicians who provide a comprehensive and sequential curriculum that develops skills through beginning, intermediate, and advanced levels.
- A performance-oriented school emphasizing student excellence, guest artist and faculty concerts, jury exams, and preparation for competitions and auditions to special high schools and colleges. (Student ensembles have performed at major venues such as Carnegie Hall, the Apollo Theater, Ailey Citigroup Theater, Central Park Summer Stage, Aaron Davis Hall, and Lincoln Center Out of Doors.
- Signature Music Programs in classical, Latin, folkloric, and jazz for children and adults.
- Ensembles and workshops in all styles and levels offered to students as an important part of their musical development. Past master classes have been given by Paquito D'Rivera, Tania Leon, Byron Janis, Harold Gramatges, Candido Camero, Andy Gonzalez, Larry Harlow, and others.
- Seasoned dance program, nurturing creative movement in all children and cultivating talent in those pursuing pre-professional training through the GESTURES Dance Ensemble.
- Growing theater arts program with progressive levels to cultivate self-expression and a
pre-professional group to prepare future performers and actors for the stage.
- An internationally recognized school for Latin music training.(The Conservatory has been a recipient of the Tito Puente Scholarship Fund and the Celia Cruz Foundation and Harbor students and alumni have been accepted into professional schools, appeared on television and radio, concert stages, and performed feature roles in major Broadway productions.)